While cycling I meet so many different people on the way. Nevertheless usually they ask me the same 5 questions:
- Where do you come from? Where are you going to?
- Are you travelling alone?
- Aren’t you afraid?
- Isn’t it tiering you?
- Are you married? Do you have children?
today I met Santiago (10), Martin (6) and Sergio (5) and was pretty happy about their interesting questions.
Here are their top 5:
- Is there snow in your country?
- Why isn’t it snowing here in Colombia?
- How do people speak where you come from?
- What do you carry in the red bag?
- How many people can you carry on your bicycle?
And then they inspired me where on my bicycle I could put some extra seats for passengers. Well I really enjoyed meeting these 3 fellows and once more in my live realized how happy I am that there are kids living in this world!!! ♥